We use environmentally responsible manufacturing and packaging processes that preserve resources, reduce our carbon footprint and improve our quality of life.
- Paul Keiswetter, President & CEO
Our packaging comes from a company that is Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI) certified and makes managed forestry a priority.
Our compact packaging contains 40% recycled content and water-based ink.
- Together these features reduce waste and preserve resources.
Our boxes are “rightsized” for our products to optimize transportation, making them lighter and more space-efficient.
Since we also consume less energy when shipping products to our customers, we are further reducing the carbon footprint.
UV cured inks offer a number of advantages towards reducing environmental impact at the press.
- UV inks do not emit harmful fumes (VOCs) the way solvent-based inks do
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions
- UV ink is cured through ultraviolet rays, not solvents or heat
- Reduced energy & fossil fuel usage
- Due to low viscosity of UV ink, less ink is needed
- Paper printed with UV inks are recyclable and repulpable